If you are an adult learner or know someone who is, the Osher Scholarship application is open until Dec. 1.
You may qualify for the Osher Scholarship if you:
- Are a fully admitted WSU student pursuing your first bachelor’s degree.
- Have experienced a cumulative gap in your education of at least five years.
- Demonstrate a financial need. Applicants must complete and file a FAFSA and submit a copy of the results, called the Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Are not a fully online student. Only 50% of applicant’s classes may be online.
- Maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA in all coursework.
- Show academic promise and commitment to obtaining a degree.