Applications for the Future Health Care Professionals (FHCP) Peter Cohen Leadership in Healthcare Scholarship are now being accepted until 5 p.m. Oct. 29. To apply, students need to meet the following Application requirements:
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the 2019 Fall Semester at Wichita State University.
- Students must have a declared major or pre-major within the College of Health Professions.
- Students must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA minimum for any completed college courses / high school before enrollment.
Completed applications will consist of:
- A completed application information form
- An applicant essay
- An applicant activities chart
- Signed student certification statements
Applicants must send all finished applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver a paper copy to Ahlberg Hall (room 402).