The systems conversions to support market-based compensation will take place July 19, and the procedure and form to request, review, approve and process the following employment actions for all benefit-eligible faculty and staff positions are changing:
- Search (new and replacement)
- Non-search (search waiver and emergency hire)
- Workforce transitions (promotions, demotions, and transfers)
- Off-cycle pay change requests (pay changes that occur outside the annual cycle, which is the beginning of a fiscal year)
The Position Action Request (PAR) form is a multi-purpose form that consolidates and replaces the following:
- Position exception form
- Search exception form
- HR200/HR220 form for all employment actions listed above
To further streamline the process and minimize forms, this process will be used by both grant and non-grant funded organizations/positions.
Note: Student hires, lecturers, non-benefit eligible temps and all positions in the Division of Industry and Defense Programs are exempt from this process.
For more information, please email email@example.com.