As we make plans to return to a more normal campus environment for summer and fall, here are some select FAQs addressing questions we are hearing from students.
- What are important dates for Fall 2021? Where there be a fall break?
- Full-semester classes begin on Aug. 16. The last day of the fall semester will be Dec. 2, with finals proceeding as originally scheduled from Dec. 4-9. The commencement date and details will be announced at a later time.
- Fall break is scheduled for Oct. 9-12.
- Where do I go to get help with my COVID-19 related anxiety?
- The emotional, financial and social disruptions caused by COVID-19 uncertainty are creating serious challenges for many of our students. Students with pre-existing and new conditions will require extra support. It is important that instructors refer students who might need assistance to the WSU Counseling and Prevention Services (CAPS) website to learn options for addressing mental health and wellness during COVID-19.
Additional FAQs about summer and fall can be found on wichita.edu/covidstudents.