As we make plans to return to a more normal campus environment for summer and fall, here are some select FAQs addressing questions we are hearing from students.
- Where do I go to get help with my COVID-19 related anxiety?
- The emotional, financial and social disruptions caused by COVID-19 uncertainty are creating serious challenges for many of our students. Students with pre-existing and new conditions will require extra support. It is important that instructors refer students who might need assistance to the WSU Counseling and Prevention Services (CAPS) website to learn options for addressing mental health and wellness during COVID-19.
- Is there support for remote learning for my hybrid and online courses?
- Wichita State University has developed a Remote Student Support website to help with remote learning
- Academic Advisors are great resources, as are Success Coaches. Either can help answer questions you have about your studies.
Additional FAQs about summer and fall can be found on wichita.edu/covidstudents