Here are five tips from Student Health Services to make your COVID-19 experience fast and efficient:
- Appointments are required. Schedule at myWSU webpage under the “Home” tab.
- Always bring your Dispense Assist form. For both the first and second vaccines. Complete, print and sign this form to bring with you.
- Bring your COVID-19 vaccine card. For your second appointment, bring this card to be completed.
- Be on time for your appointment! Vaccines are time-sensitive. If you’re late, your vaccine may be given to someone else.
- Be prepared to wait 15-30 minutes after your vaccine. This is for both first and second vaccines.
COVID-19 vaccines are available to all students, faculty, and staff at Wichita State University.